Directions from RBC Center to Blincos

BuffalOhio

RBC Center to Blincos

Parking lot will open 2.5 hours prior to game time. That means 11:30.

were are you tailgating we are planning on blincos after the game????? Plus I really need some sabres flags for my car all the canes flags driving me mad

were are you tailgating we are planning on blincos after the game????? Plus I really need some sabres flags for my car all the canes flags driving me mad

Those are the directions to old blincpos I will have new ones posted later today

6711 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27612-7132 is where they are located at. Basicall from RBC center get on Blue Ridge road heading north. Blue Rige becomes duraleigh at intersection of edwards mill( edwards mill also goes to RBC center). Proceed on Duraleigh to intersectrion with Glenwood Ave(US 70) make a right turn and blincs will be on the right hand side of the road shortley after the texaco station.

Those are the directions to old blincpos I will have new ones posted later today

6711 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27612-7132 is where they are located at. Basically from RBC center get on Blue Ridge road heading north. Blue Rige becomes duraleigh at intersection of edwards mill( edwards mill also goes to RBC center). Proceed on Duraleigh to intersectrion with Glenwood Ave(US 70) make a right turn and blincos will be on the right hand side of the road shortley after the texaco station.

Map

Satellite

Hybrid

1 mi

1 km

?2006 Google - Map data ?2006 NAVTEQ? - Terms of Use

Start address: Trinity Rd & Edwards Mill Rd

Raleigh, NC 27607

End address: 6711 Glenwood Ave

Raleigh, NC 27612

Distance: 5.1 mi (about 8 mins)

Reverse directions

1. 1. Head north from Edwards Mill Rd - go 2.1 mi

2. 2. Turn left at Duraleigh Rd - go 2.9 mi

3. 3. Turn right at Glenwood Ave - go 0.2 mi

here a map link http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&sadd...,+NC+27612&om=1

Looks like it's lot 6!

I saw it posted over on TSW as well that lot 6 will be the place to be for those of you heading down.

My question is: is ONE parking lot big enough to hold ALL the Sabres fans heading down for the tailgate?

I saw it posted over on TSW as well that lot 6 will be the place to be for those of you heading down.

My question is: is ONE parking lot big enough to hold ALL the Sabres fans heading down for the tailgate?

What the hell does that poster know? He would probably tell you to arrive at a job interview 15 minutes early!

Are Lot 6 and Blincos the places to be for Sabres fans for the other games too? I'm looking for a pre and post game tailgate spot for Game 5 (next Sunday night).

pre part lots 6 post party at Blincos

What the hell does that poster know? He would probably tell you to arrive at a job interview 15 minutes early!

Yes lot 6 is a good spot a band will be playing right next to it. I would suggest folks get there early and save off spots for sabres fans. Dont be suprised however if the rent a lot attendents try to force you off into different lots than you want to go to. If you come in off blue ridge road entrance . you will be funneled toward dirt lots next to carter finley stadium versus anything close to the RBC. be prepaired for a traffic jam going in since they collect money at each lot and at 7$ alot of change is being made

For anyone who hasn't made hotel reservations yet, there's a Comfort Suites at 1200 Hurricane Alley Way that's less than a half mile from the arena. You could probably join up with the Lot 6 tailgate without having to actually park there.

weather is supposed to be nice so any of the few hotels around RBC wouldnt be bad to stay at and walk over to the game. Its supposed to be a beautiful carolina may day. Hope we ruin it with a Sabres WIN!!!!

Archived