Hurricanes Forums...

Seannie34

Carolina's official site also has a message board under their unfortunately titled "Caniac World" link.

They might not be Hockey experts, but Carolina fans know how to party and are some of the classiest fans in the league. The RBC Center is located in the middle of a giant field basically and everybody tailgates hardcore before the games. It is a very Bills like atmosphere. I hope Sabres fans can show enough respect not to dog these folks because they are genuinely good people and great fans.

They might not be Hockey experts, but Carolina fans know how to party and are some of the classiest fans in the league. The RBC Center is located in the middle of a giant field basically and everybody tailgates hardcore before the games. It is a very Bills like atmosphere. I hope Sabres fans can show enough respect not to dog these folks because they are genuinely good people and great fans.

I'm sure this is all true...But "Caniac World"? That's not dogging the fans, that's dogging the team's webmaster.

I'm sure this is all true...But "Caniac World"? That's not dogging the fans, that's dogging the team's webmaster.

LOL, I hear you. Hurricanes fans are called Caniacs. Be careful, Ric Flair is the leader of the Caniacs down here and is at a lot of games. He also does sound clips they play on the Jumbo Tron during the game. WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LOL, I hear you. Hurricanes fans are called Caniacs. Be careful, Ric Flair is the leader of the Caniacs down here and is at a lot of games. He also does sound clips they play on the Jumbo Tron during the game. WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"To be the man, you have to beat the man."

Ric Flair? That is hilarious!

I wonder if we could get Randy Savage to start showing up at Sabres games.

I do have to give the Canes fans credit. I've lived in NC since 97 when the Whalers first moved and they've gone from having a basically empty arena the first couple of seasons to a pretty rabid fan base. I do disagree with their policy of not selling tickets outside of NC and neighboring states however. Fortunately there are a lot of Sabre's fans in the area, and I will be at all four games here (if necessary) cheering them on with plenty of other Sabre backers.

Archived