Sabres practice lines 2/16

Doohickie

I'm a little surprised no one has started a thread on this.

The Band is back together (Skinner - Thompson - Tuch)
Cozens centering Mitts and Greenway
Krebs gets wingers who can score!
Okie back to the checking line

I hope this is the way they line up Saturday.  There were times when Krebs looked like the best Sabres center Thursday, particularly in the second period.  If he can generate some offense with Benson and JJP, and Cozens and Mitts can find some magic, and.... the Tage line can rekindle last year's chemistry, maybe the Sabres can score some goals.

Y'know... for a change....

• Like (+1) 2

Also, listened to the UPL interview and I have to say I think he's matured into not just a good goalie, but a solid character guy.  His remarks about Comrie: 

It was great to see.  I'm happy for him.  He's an unreal guy, a really good goalie.  I know the stats don't always tell the whole truth of goaltending and I think he's a prime example of that:  He's a really, really good goalie.  Him not necessarily knowing the night before and kind of jumping into the game and playing that well is great.  It was really, really good to see and I'm happy for him.

I'm not sure he really believes everything he said, but I like that he was effusive in his praise of his teammate and potential rival for ice time.

• Like (+1) 4

That third line is intriguing, their skill sets might play off each other perfectly. 

Ryan Johnson sitting for Clague would be a travesty. 

His GF and Her Family are from Minnesota and will be in attendance. Plus He was teammates with Fabbro from Minnesota. 
And as Donny pointed out in the post game presser, Barkov slashed Johnson across the hands before stealing the puck on the first goal

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.