Hockey News Article On Sabres Issues

Night Train

57 minutes ago, Night Train said:

Sounds like the guy who wrote that article just listens to 32 Thoughts. 

Probably all true though. The question is will Adams actually make moves, or will he just "talk" to a lot of people about potential moves that never happen. 

• Like (+1) 2

This is the exact reason I have been stating I don't want Adams to do a gourd darn thing. A GM who is making roster decisions because of fan frustration and/or job security almost always sets franchises back 2,3,4 years. Doesn't matter if it is the NHL, NFL, or NBA. More often than not they are absolute Hail Mary's that don't work. 

If this is what they are thinking you need to move on from your GM yesterday. Bring somebody in who can accurately identify talent and properly construct an NHL team. 

Friedman believes that Sabres GM Kevyn Adams is reading the frustration of the Buffalo fanbase that has not seen playoff hockey since 2011 and that internally they may be determining which of their prospects can help them immediately, and which could be used as a valuable piece in a potential trade.

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, inkman said:

It’s too late.  The ship is sinking.  Whatever he does is just rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic.  

I just jammed my sweaty junk between my legs and am heading for the port side lifeboat. Take my hand!

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Sounds like the guy who wrote that article just listens to 32 Thoughts. 

Probably all true though. The question is will Adams actually make moves, or will he just "talk" to a lot of people about potential moves that never happen. 

Exactly. When THN began their team-sites the Sabres had Heather Engel and that was great. But she's been gone to work at NHL.com again and anything THN Sabres page posts is the most basic, cookie-cutter write ups that basically re-word another article.

One day i was curious about it so i looked up this writer because i had never heard of him and on twitter he claims hes a Maple Leafs fan living in Buffalo and on top of Sabres THN work, he is a Leafs blogger for hockeybuzz.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.