Picked to win the Cup

rtconner

I think its funny how no national hockey writers are giving much credit to the Sabres or doing much to justify the special playoff run they are having. In short the national media is stupid. However I came across this poll on espn where the fans voted us to win the cup. Check is out

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation...g?event_id=2163

Vert cool stuff. I just which the idiots who write the articles would pick up on how well the Sabres are doing half as well as the fans of the game do.

edit: Also I just want to point out that I think its really funny that Center Ice is In The Crease.

too bad 2k6 is the worst hockey game ever made.

even the EA game sucked this year

they better do better next year.

You don't like 2K6? I thought it was pretty good, and hopefully some of the new stuff will be improved next year. I really like the goalie control, although it could use some improvements, it's a really good concept. I also like the icon passing, or whatever they call it.

I've been playing NHL 2004 over the past weekend. I'll tell you, just from playing that game (using the 2002-2003 end of season rosters) that the sabres have really improved! Holy crap.

default lines on nhl 04

Hecht--Briere---Dumont

Pyatt--Drury--Satan

Kotalik--Connolly--Afinogenov

Bartovic--Brown--Begin

Kalinin--Zhitnik

McKee--Delmore

Campbell--Bouchard

Biron

Miller

Noronen

Looking at those lines, the sabres really did suck. You know, i was doing some research, and i honestly can't remember much of anything that happened on ice between the hasek trade and this year. I remember the gilmour vs. robataille incident, i remember the rigas thing, the bankruptcy, hamister, that other guy, and golisano's bids to buy the team... I remember the fan appreciation game where we wore the blue and golds, but other than that, i have like zero other memories between july 2001 and august 2005.

This is also the "dany heatly cover" version of 2004... They had this on the shelves for about 2 weeks before he killed his friend. Then they pulled the game and put joe sakic on the cover. It would be worth something if i hadn't opened the package. oh well.

5) Which team will win the Stanley Cup?

28.8% Buffalo Sabres

15.7% Carolina Hurricanes

14.8% New Jersey Devils

13.8% San Jose Sharks

10.6% Ottawa Senators

6.3% Colorado Avalanche

5.9% Anaheim Mighty Ducks

4.0% Edmonton Oilers

Total Votes: 11,044

Archived