The Future's so Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades😎

Porous Five Hole

Not concerned about how tight the cap "could" get this team hasn't made the playoffs in 12 years. If someone like Horvat is out there you try your best to get him 

Look I know everyone's excited all of a sudden because the Sabres score 48 goals a game but seriously dismissing Horvat over some cap crunch BS a few years down the road doesn't cut it for me 

That's like saying Oveckin wants 10 mill a year but he's old and like Quinn needs to be signed 

I don't get the viewpoints, respectfully and stuff 

10 minutes ago, Refuting said:

Not concerned about how tight the cap "could" get this team hasn't made the playoffs in 12 years. If someone like Horvat is out there you try your best to get him 

Look I know everyone's excited all of a sudden because the Sabres score 48 goals a game but seriously dismissing Horvat over some cap crunch BS a few years down the road doesn't cut it for me 

That's like saying Oveckin wants 10 mill a year but he's old and like Quinn needs to be signed 

I don't get the viewpoints, respectfully and stuff 

Horvat will not be worth his next contract. That’s what it’s about for me. If he’s worth 8 Million and we can’t afford to re-sign someone else because we have him that’s fine. However, I think it’s more likely he plays like a 4 million player over the course of his next contract than 8 million. 

• Like (+1) 1

From the athletic

”

Dylan Cozens was selected at No. 7 in 2019, Jack Quinn was selected at No. 8 in 2020, and JJ Peterka was selected 34th in 2020. All three are 21 or younger and together have created a supercharged kids line well worth some optimism for Buffalo’s future. 

The trio have played just 93 minutes together, but in that span have established themselves as one of the fiercest offensive trios in the league. In that time, they’ve generated 5.28 expected goals per 60 and scored 5.79. Among lines that have played over 50 minutes together, that ranks second and fifth respectively. With these three on, Buffalo is shredding the competition. Add the top line on top of that, and the Sabres’ top six is starting to look like one big problem.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.