Tickets!

mrjsbu96

Well, I rolled the dice b/c the schedule is TBA and I live in New Jersey, but I am hoping that we play at home either next Friday or Saturday so I can actually use the tickets I just purchased off the Sabres site!

What is the atmosphere back in Buffalo anyone? Are people still sleeping out for tickets?

is there any way to predict when the home games are? i can't buy until i know because of my work schedule and the long distance drive involved.

You better buy now, they are going fast. Most levels are gone, I was only able to get the $50 seats for Home Games 2 and 3. I also am rolling the dice on the dates because I am in Cleveland. It is really only 2:45 so it shouldn't be too much trouble for me to get there.

Nothing available in pairs in the 300 level for games 1 and 2

games 3 and 4 look like they are tentavely set for Wed/Thursday

Game 1 looks like it is this friday

Game 2 Monday (since Ottawas arena is already booked for Saturday and Sunday

Game 3 Wednesday

Game 4 Thursday (Back to Back to make up for the weekend

Game 5 probably Saturday

Game 6 probably Monday

and Game 7 Probably Wednesday

I was trying to get pairs but it was near impossible to get on to order tickets this morning

for game 1 we had a chance to buy 118 row 5, 117 row 11, 114 row 8, 114 row 6

BUT Hesitated...and got 116 row 11 which is good

Nothing available in pairs in the 300 level for games 1 and 2

games 3 and 4 look like they are tentavely set for Wed/Thursday

Game 1 looks like it is this friday

Game 2 Monday (since Ottawas arena is already booked for Saturday and Sunday

Game 3 Wednesday

Game 4 Thursday (Back to Back to make up for the weekend

Game 5 probably Saturday

Game 6 probably Monday

and Game 7 Probably Wednesday

Is this a real possibility? I was banking on game 4 being in Buffalo on Friday so I could get in town from Jersey!!!

SINGLE SEATS LEFT FOR ALL 3 HOME GAMES

I arived at TOPS out here in Rochester a little after 12 and games 3 and 4 already sold out. I took a gamble and bought a single seat for game 6 [only single seats available at that time anyways]. I personally think this series will go at least 6, so hopefully for me, my gamble will pay off.

update, ALL 3 GAMES SOLD OUT. WOW.

If your looking for single seats, keep checking back until the game, they do open up some single seats closer to the game, it happened in the last series. I checked the day before around noon and bought one ticket for game 1

i really can't believe tim mcgraw is keeping me from attending a playoff game (faith hill on the other hand....wait, never mind..)

anyway, i have two tix to game #4 in 300 Level II if anyone is interested.

I just want to say, Nice job Sabres fans.

I was a little bummed to see that 1st round tickets were still mostly available up until gametime...with the year we had, and the playoff drought, I was sort of expecting tix to be snatched up pretty quickly.

I think it's awesome that tickets for round 2 went so fast. Granted, it does stink for those that were unable to get tickets, but at least it feels a bit more like the playoffs.

I think it's awesome that tickets for round 2 went so fast. Granted, it does stink for those that were unable to get tickets, but at least it feels a bit more like the playoffs.

On the other hand, you can still get 4 seats together in several locations for tonight's game 1. Methinks the Ottawa fans are a little complacent.

On ebay:

Tickets for section 119 (Preffered Pentaly Box Side) row 3 are going for $370...

Same Section and Row went for $403....

My Wife has tickets in section 116 row 11...I'm scared she is going to sell them for over $400 but hey whatever happens happens

Go Sabres

I'm sure glad i got tickets to this round, and not wait til the next round. after seeing the prices for round three i almost spit out my water as i scrolled and saw the2-5-0 for the hundred level prices. INSANE!!!

.Not to mention round three is No Gurantee. but here's hoping. GO Sabres!

Archived