Peace Bridge: $8US $10.25CN

JoeSchmoe

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

You should get a wallet card, a certificate suitable for framing, and a paper crown.  And a free sundae on your birthday.  At least that's what happened when I joined the Kid's Club.

I called them after I sent my earlier post. Apparently someone cancelled my order even though it's marked as paid. They don't know why it was cancelled, but they're sending it out today.

Are these state employees?

54 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Are you certain?  EZ-Pass is not NYS-specific, and it very well may be an outside vendor.

Maybe Cuomo sold the service centers to a private vendor, but really doubt it.

Each state that's part of the EZ-Pass system runs their own system.  Each has its own 800 #'s and website.  And, last time called because a tag wasn't working right the call center was located in 718 area code (foreigners or southerners AREN'T going to fake THAT accent).  Granted that was about 4 years ago, but would be very surprised if Cuomo or Hochul privatized it.

9 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Maybe Cuomo sold the service centers to a private vendor, but really doubt it.

Each state that's part of the EZ-Pass system runs their own system.  Each has its own 800 #'s and website.  And, last time called because a tag wasn't working right the call center was located in 718 area code (foreigners or southerners AREN'T going to fake THAT accent).  Granted that was about 4 years ago, but would be very surprised if Cuomo or Hochul privatized it.

good enough for me...

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.