Ruff Isn't Saying Who's Starting In Goal!!

bob_sauve28

well, maybe he said that to piss miller off...

headgames! its just you and me baby! Head games!

Ya, I just read the News article by Bob Disciese or what ever his name is, and he made a really good argument for going with Miller again. We need him to play his best. Hopefully we can cash in on some breakaways this game.

i don't have any problem with this...if miller is not a big enough boy to handle the consequences of giving up shaky goals in the playoffs, then he is not the answer for this team anyway.

i am willing to trust lindy's judgment on this decision, but i won't be one bit sorry if he goes with biron.

Are you saying going ith Biron is absolutely a bad idea? They benched Gerber in Carolina. How's that working out for them? Why did we keep Biron, if not to be the relief pitcher?

PTR

I'm not saying its a bad idea, but I think Miller is fired up. Let'ss see how he rebounds from a bad game. Take a chance. If he flops, then it's Marty to bail our fat out of the fire in an elimination game. But good goalies do play their best after a bad game, let's see if Miller is made of the right stuff or not

Archived