Game 4 Preview

Corp000085

Game 3 wasn't all that bad. Sure, the PP sucked and passing wasn't as clean as it had been. However, the flyers shut down the sabres in the 1st period, and it only took a period and a half to break their trap again. Like game 1, they gave the sabres everything they had in a must win home game, and only beat the sabres by 2 fluke goals. Lindy and scott arniel will coach these guys to finish for friday. I won't make a prediction on a score, but i'm all but guarenteeing a sabres victory. I just want the sabres to split on the road so they can come back and attempt to close out the series. Losing last night was a very big deal. It will show this young team how to bounce back. Sabres are going to be huge on friday. Oh, any word on teppo?

I didn't think they would sweep the flyers but it would have been nice to shut up their so called fans. They just wanted an extra playoff game at HSBC for the revenue! :lol: Good night, I have a long day at the water park.

Game 3 wasn't all that bad. Sure, the PP sucked and passing wasn't as clean as it had been. However, the flyers shut down the sabres in the 1st period, and it only took a period and a half to break their trap again. Like game 1, they gave the sabres everything they had in a must win home game, and only beat the sabres by 2 fluke goals. Lindy and scott arniel will coach these guys to finish for friday. I won't make a prediction on a score, but i'm all but guarenteeing a sabres victory. I just want the sabres to split on the road so they can come back and attempt to close out the series. Losing last night was a very big deal. It will show this young team how to bounce back. Sabres are going to be huge on friday. Oh, any word on teppo?

I'm of the mind that Scott Arniel may get a head coaching job in the not too distant future with the way he has coached the PP

Arniel is the right stuff. He was a hellava penalty killer too back in his day.

Speaking of his playing days, although several may know he was part of the trade for Hawerchuk, many may not realize that Arniel being a Sabre was a big part of why Hawerchuk wanted to come to Buffalo. They had played together in Winnipeg before Arniel was picked up by Buffalo for Hamel.

I believe they were the best man in each other's wedding (I know for certain one was for the other) and they really wanted to be on the same team. Oh, well. Sometimes the business of pro sports stinks.

Archived