Have a question about tickets

RVJ

I have not been to a Sabres game in 4 years. I've had a ton of health problems.

Right now I only have a herniated disc and torn knee cartilage, so I feel the best I felt in awhile.

Where can I get tickets for the next series. And when's the fastest I could purchase them.

I remember them going right on sale after a game at HSBC before. I want to treat myself to real

good seats. So if anyone here can direct me when and where to go...It would be greatly appreciated. :)

Second round seats will probably go on sale after the first round is won. If you can't get them then, you can always go to Stubhub.com and get seats there. I'd only buy them there obviously after Buffalo beats Philadelphia.

Right now I only have a herniated disc and torn knee cartilage, so I feel the best I felt in awhile.

Where can I get tickets for the next series. And when's the fastest I could purchase them.

I remember them going right on sale after a game at HSBC before. I want to treat myself to real

good seats. So if anyone here can direct me when and where to go...It would be greatly appreciated. :)

I'm not sure when they go on sale, but tickets.com is the way to get them via the Internet.

RVJ...I always prefer getting my tickets at the arena...you usually have a better chance of selecting the section you'd like to sit in, if you have a preference. If that's not an option, then calling the arena can work too.

The only problem with tickets.com is the extra service charges and crap that they load on...you end up paying almost an extra $10 a seat. If you go down to the HSBC directly, there's no handling charge.

I would usually agree with the other posters about going down to the arena to save a few dollars and get the best seats possible, but depending on where you live and the rise in gas prices, not to mention the parking ticket happy BPD, you may not be saving as much as you once might have :( Either way, if you stay on top of it you'll get some good seats buying on line. It'll be nice to see the Sabres finish off the Flyers at home on NBC in HD!!!!

If you do not have any success with getting tickets at the arena. I have helped out a few folks as I work for a sports marketing firm. Just PM me if you need further help

Archived