Anyone watching Ottawa?

Eleven

It was 7-2 until I started this topic; now it's 7-3. Tampa's Dingman was gooning it up and took a 2+5+10 for starting a one-man fight.

Ottawa has "it" again tonight, and so does Havlat.

Which is why it's definately not a bad thing that it's looking more and more like we're playing the Devils in round 2.

im glad other people around the league are proving that the new stricter playoff penalty calling isnt just directed at the Cryers. Not that anybody intelligent wouldve believed it, but its good that we dont look like we just got the series handed to us.

j

Which is why it's definately not a bad thing that it's looking more and more like we're playing the Devils in round 2.

See, I start this thread, then Tampa decides to make it interesting. 7-4.

I'd be happy to see the Sabres play Flyers With Goalie, a/k/a New Jersey, in Round 2.

Lecavelier fighting Chara?

Chara pulled his punch. That would be an interesting picture, being pinned

by your throat to the ice and still a punch raining down from over 6' on to your

face. It was nice Chara didn't hit him.

Neil drawing Dingman into a 7 min. penalty was nice acting. Neil punched Dingman with

a gloved hand and then fell to the ice and covered up. 7 min. power play.

Chara pulled his punch. That would be an interesting picture, being pinned

by your throat to the ice and still a punch raining down from over 6' on to your

face. It was nice Chara didn't hit him.

Neil drawing Dingman into a 7 min. penalty was nice acting. Neil punched Dingman with

a gloved hand and then fell to the ice and covered up. 7 min. power play.

I think Chara was thinking back to when he broke his hand late in the season and didn't want to do that again. I wish he would've punched Vinny and broken his hand. That would've been good for the rest of the league!

Archived