A Change In Attitude

PTS

As Buffalo sports fans we always seem to have that feeling of impending doom in the back of our heads. No matter how good things are, we always think something out of the ordinary will come out to haunt us in our strive for glory. Our teams -- and we as fans -- do whatever it takes not to awaken those demons.

I say no more of such attitude. Be not afraid. We can take what's given to us and beat it.

I'm going to come out and say it. I not only fully expect this team to beat the Flyers, I fully expect this team to win the Stanley Cup. That's right I said it. Curses be gone. This team is special, the coach is special.

Let's cheer this team on like no other Buffalo team before. The second that anthem is done on Saturday, I want the arena to errupt in the loudest Lets Go Buffalo chant ever.

THIS is our year. The only way to win and to believe you will win.

As Buffalo sports fans we always seem to have that feeling of impending doom in the back of our heads. No matter how good things are, we always think something out of the ordinary will come out to haunt us in our strive for glory. Our teams -- and we as fans -- do whatever it takes not to awaken those demons.

I say no more of such attitude. Be not afraid. We can take what's given to us and beat it.

I'm going to come out and say it. I not only fully expect this team to beat the Flyers, I fully expect this team to win the Stanley Cup. That's right I said it. Curses be gone. This team is special, the coach is special.

Let's cheer this team on like no other Buffalo team before. The second that anthem is done on Saturday, I want the arena to errupt in the loudest Lets Go Buffalo chant ever.

I think it should begin with fixing that there avatar of yours... :lol:

Are you the same guy who walks into bar with 5 minutes to play and the third and says, "Wow, Miller has a shut out going?" :ph34r:

Much better avatar!

Archived