It's Time to trade on of our Goalies

mis3384

Marty or Mika? I say Marty...he has more vlaue to offer other teams and could bring in a prospect, draft pick and maybe if darcy acts quick and uses his head....like we know and have seen he can do....we could get a quality player....who needs a goalie? - ATL, CAR, EDM, LA and TB ?

Miller and Mika are I think the better out of the bunch and have more potential to grow and become great net pair in the NHL

Trade Biron !!!!!

Guest Kristian

While the prospect of Biron being traded puts a big ol' smile on my face, I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to take a goalie that shaky, with that kind of salary.

Guest Kristian

That would make sense, if Marty had outperformed Mika in any respect, which he hasn't. Both have had great streaks, and both have stunk it up real bad. Unfortunately, the latter being the case more often than not.

For this team though, apparently money is a huge issue, even if they're way below the salary cap. Logically, Marty should be the one to go, but this being a team run by the three stooges, they'll keep 'em both.

That would make sense, if Marty had outperformed Mika in any respect, which he hasn't. Both have had great streaks, and both have stunk it up real bad. Unfortunately, the latter being the case more often than not.

For this team though, apparently money is a huge issue, even if they're way below the salary cap. Logically, Marty should be the one to go, but this being a team run by the three stooges, they'll keep 'em both.

How about trading both and getting a Glen Healy type back up for Miller?

The Sabres will sit back and what ever they do will be too late (which it already is) and Regier won't get close to the value either goalie is worth (or was worth).

And if money is a big issue can someone please explain Connolly and Pyatt? I don't see where either has earned any more chances. Or is it just me? Am I just crazy?

How about trading both and getting a Glen Healy type back up for Miller?

The Sabres will sit back and what ever they do will be too late (which it already is) and Regier won't get close to the value either goalie is worth (or was worth).

And if money is a big issue can someone please explain Connolly and Pyatt? I don't see where either has earned any more chances. Or is it just me? Am I just crazy?

Memories of Bob Essensa are still way too fresh for me to want to see them get rid of both of the "veterans".

Dave.

Memories of Bob Essensa are still way too fresh for me to want to see them get rid of both of the "veterans".

Dave.

I should have clarified :lol: A quality NHL vertern backup. As much as I would like to see changes on this team. I have to remember that any changes would be made by Status Quo :( So maybe the Sabres should stand pat until a new GM can take over. Let's hope if a change is made it's made with enough time to make the playoffs.

Let's hope for the best and a new GM. :D

Hey THIRD LINER I realize you don't like buffalo's policy but it will not change for you so shut up and quit crying about it.

Glen Healy is retired and you want to trade biron and noranen for a back up goalie????? LOL i see if you were running the team we would be an instant winner LOL

Why don't we trade Drury and Briere for Satan now were talking eh third liner LOL

I guess idiots have to exist in this world to make everyone feel better.

Buffalo after the pre-season is looked at as one of the up and comming teams in hockey but i am sure THIRD LINER would rather have brett hull and chris chelios hey why don't we go get glen healy LOL you are funny third liner????

And what's that you don't like my name #1 Sabres Fan????Kiss my a@#

stupid american trying to supress freedom of speach american way or no way i guess that is why you are the most hated around the world

Hey THIRD LINER I realize you don't like buffalo's policy but it will not change for you so shut up and quit crying about it.

Glen Healy is retired and you want to trade biron and noranen for a back up goalie????? LOL i see if you were running the team we would be an instant winner LOL

Why don't we trade Drury and Briere for Satan now were talking eh third liner LOL

I guess idiots have to exist in this world to make everyone feel better.

Buffalo after the pre-season is looked at as one of the up and comming teams in hockey but i am sure THIRD LINER would rather have brett hull and chris chelios hey why don't we go get glen healy LOL you are funny third liner????

And what's that you don't like my name #1 Sabres Fan????Kiss my a@#

stupid american trying to supress freedom of speach american way or no way i guess that is why you are the most hated around the world

lol very knowledgable... ramblings from an infant eh Luca? ah well... maybe he'll grow up one day... oh and by the way #1 sabres fan... they play in the states which means they let you in there to go see them... if you are canadain which your post seems to indicate then you best be nice... i happen to be canadian as well... your attitude gives us a black eye in my opinion... lets face it there runnin the show in this world right now... just like the romans were back in the day... they rose... and they'll fall... just like the romans... ah well... now im rambling... sorry everyone... just trying to prove a point...

Archived