Round 3: 2018 NHL Playoffs

LGR4GM

I feel guilty saying it but that level of physicality and nastiness still had an integral place in the game.

I believe it will see a resurgence as bigger players realize that they cannot make it without speed as part of the package.

I'm not telling you to like it but Claude Lemieux won what? 3 cups?

Claude Lemiuex was considerably better at playing hockey, though. .65 points per game for his career while Wilson sits at .27.

Eh, if Jack is playing with a Backstrom or Kuznetsov level of talent, I've got no issues with the third wheel being a role player.

I still think our best case scenario is one of Casey or Reinhart (obviously Casey more likely at this point) rapidly becoming a good center and then pairing ROR and Jack for the rest of time

I still think our best case scenario is one of Casey or Reinhart (obviously Casey more likely at this point) rapidly becoming a good center and then pairing ROR and Jack for the rest of time

Would fix Jack's crappy face off stat.

I'm willing to sacrifice a puppy to see O'Reilly on Jack's wing for an extended period of time. Like you, I think they'd be dynamite.

I'm willing to sacrifice a puppy to see O'Reilly on Jack's wing for an extended period of time. Like you, I think they'd be dynamite.

Like tnt, we're dynamite or

We gonna rock this house, we gonna go all night, we gonna light it up like it's dynamite

That was dirty.

Edited by Skurk Liger

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.