IIHF outdoor game single seats on sale Thursday

PromoTheRobot

Does anyone have any idea how much they are charging? There's not a hint on the Sabres website or Tickets.com.

No data on the other sections (sorry don't recall the full pricing matrix), but when I bought an extra pair in the lower bowl CI (wherein CI is defined as pretty much w/in the length of the rink) , they were $90 each.

Good news, they have partial obstructed seats for just $15. Bad news, website either crashed or game is sold out.

working fine for me on my desktop and my phone. Just checked again and the 3 lower bowl sections in the middle on both sides and a good portion of the center 200 level (red seats) are sold. Lots of other good seats still available.

working fine for me on my desktop and my phone. Just checked again and the 3 lower bowl sections in the middle on both sides and a good portion of the center 200 level (red seats) are sold. Lots of other good seats still available.

Well that's a bummer I couldn't get it to work sooner. I still got decent upper deck seats in a low row.  This is going to be a better live viewing event than the Sabres @ Citi Field.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.