Falk hit on Burrows

gilbert11

I always thought Lehner was better when he became more engaged. It seemed like the first couple of months they tried to neuter him and he seemed like he was trying to hard not to show emotion. And it hurt his game. The last month or two he seems more engaged and he's been playing better. Almost like he's relieved to not have to keep it pent up inside. I've seen some games where he stood in his head after pushing guys around.

Not sure that the PP goal was even due to Lehners temper. He didn't get the call or leave a man open in the slot.

But, if we know that's what coaches are telling their team, so does he.

I believe the same as you JJ, he's been engaged and on his game.

Still love to know whats going on with his rebound control.

Against Ottawa the other night after Dion the Poof scored, he skated by Lehner and yapped at him a little bit. Lehner, to his credit, just leaned against the crossbar and didn't let it bother him and get engaged at all. And I'm sure the princess wasn't asking him where he was going to eat after the game.

Against Ottawa the other night after Dion the Poof scored, he skated by Lehner and yapped at him a little bit. Lehner, to his credit, just leaned against the crossbar and didn't let it bother him and get engaged at all. And I'm sure the princess wasn't asking him where he was going to eat after the game.

I always think of Slap Shot and what threw the goalie off his game.

Most N American goalies would get it and laugh, not so sure for the European.

Edited by Woods-Racer

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.