Sweet '16: Drane Division voting

PASabreFan

What is your choice in the Drane Division?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What is your choice in the Drane Division?

• Girgensons' goal off Eichel's kick
    • Foligno's shorthanded goal
    • Fasching's first NHL goal
    • Eichel's empty-netter

January 25
at Rangers

Jack Eichel finally keeps his feet moving and kicks the puck, donkey style, to Zemgus Girgensons, who roofs it.

March 3
Flames

Marcus Foligno pulls the puck around the last man back and rings the bell like Quasimodo to score a gorgeous shorthanded goal.

Edited by PASabreFan

March 26
Jets

Hudson Fasching barges down the left wing wall and does his best Jason Pominville-in-Ottawa impression to score a scary good first NHL goal.

April 5
at Devils

Jack Eichel is a skating cliché: he would not be denied. It's the hardest a hockey player will ever work for an empty-net goal. (7:49 in video)

I've got Marcus. He has 2-3 ridiculous dangles every year, and they always seem to happen against the Flames. That one was awesome. Big goal, too. I don't recall feeling like we had the momentum in that game until that point.

Another Foligno goal against Calgary from October 19 made my second tier of goals. I was pretty surprised to have three or four other Foligno goals on that list. He scored on a tip after Gionta won a faceoff and Risto made a strong play to keep the puck in, feeding Marcus. This exercise really showed me how good he is/can be.