TSN.ca: Hecht out 2 weeks with knee sprain

Goodfella25

We could call up Sean McMorrow from Rocha cha and have him attack Tucker....who cares if McMorrow gets suspended. We play Toronto April 16.....it will be interesting to see who is in the lineup that night....watch Tucker pull a Kasparaitis and suddenly come down with "the flu" before the game where we are supposed to take revenge

According to someone on the sabres group on myspace (not taking any credit on digging that up), Campbells email is CCampbell@nhl.com. I'm not sure if that works cause I haven't tried it yet to complain. But at least maybe we can give our opinions. :ph34r:

According to someone on the sabres group on myspace (not taking any credit on digging that up), Campbells email is CCampbell@nhl.com. I'm not sure if that works cause I haven't tried it yet to complain. But at least maybe we can give our opinions. :ph34r:

I'll try it. Thanks.

All of the conspiracy talk always seems pretty lame and blown out of proportion, but this ispretty friggin rediculus. Briere accidental high stick suspended two games. Darcy Tucker intentionally takes out one of our best players for the remainder of the regular season gets nothing. This league is a friggin joke.

Archived