OMG not again , Sabres visiting America's Hat

millbank

I can smell the ginger cookies from here!

Kadri is a pu$$y. 

Here's to a good game. 

GO SABRES!!!

watch for Nikita Shushnikov,, i you don't like Kadri,,, Shushnikov will really your dander up, he brings his gingerbread every game... comes from tough Russian town quit school to work in mines at 12, hockey his way out.. plays like it  #41

Edited by millbank

watch for Nikita Shushnikov,, i you don't like Kadri,,, Shushnikov will really your dander up, he brings his gingerbread every game... comes from tough Russian town quit school to work in mines at 12, hockey his way out.. plays like it  #41

I can respect Shushnikov's game. There's a difference between playing with grit and being a douche on the ice. Kadri has vinegar and water in his veins. He should be a poster boy for Massengill. 

I can respect Shushnikov's game. There's a difference between playing with grit and being a douche on the ice. Kadri has vinegar and water in his veins. He should be a poster boy for Massengill. 

there you go again making me google ,, had no idea what on earth Massengill is.. lol 

( am kind of glad i don't actually ) 

Edited by millbank

Hey millbank,

Now that you have graced us with a version of a GDT the Sabres are bound to put a great wooping on your Leaves.

How are you, my friend and how are things in the centre of the universe, also known in Halifax as "the great Satan" ...  ;)

what a well done pair of anthems by the young man.    We in Stratford look at Toronto as just far to busy and to far away to get home , some oldsters refer to it as Hog town..

what a well done pair of anthems by the young man.    We in Stratford look at Toronto as just far to busy and to far away to get home , some oldsters refer to it as Hog town..

Now I remember that you are far too nice to be in Hog Town, which I remember TO being referred to as ... very deserved, for sure.

GO SABRES!!

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.