Sabres (and Bills) News RSS Feeds?

SabresBaltimore

I follow a few websites (including these forums) for news about the Sabres and Bills. One of my main sources is/was the Buffalo News. I don't necessarily like Bucky or Sully very much, but the coverage is frequent. I primarily consume my news via RSS feeds. 4 days ago updates to the Bills and Sabres feeds stopped. I'm not sure if this is a glitch and they'll start working again, of if they turned them off on purpose. I can't seem to even find links to their RSS feeds on the website anymore. It could also be Feedly's issue. This has happened to me a few times on less popular feeds falling behind.

I know the push it towards social media, but there is just too much noise to wade through. Do any of you guys use RSS feeds? If so, what feeds do you follow for Sabres/Bills news? 

Thanks.

I follow a few websites (including these forums) for news about the Sabres and Bills. One of my main sources is/was the Buffalo News. I don't necessarily like Bucky or Sully very much, but the coverage is frequent. I primarily consume my news via RSS feeds. 4 days ago updates to the Bills and Sabres feeds stopped. I'm not sure if this is a glitch and they'll start working again, of if they turned them off on purpose. I can't seem to even find links to their RSS feeds on the website anymore. It could also be Feedly's issue. This has happened to me a few times on less popular feeds falling behind.

I know the push it towards social media, but there is just too much noise to wade through. Do any of you guys use RSS feeds? If so, what feeds do you follow for Sabres/Bills news? 

Thanks.

This is the best place to come for Sabres news.

You get the Buffalo News, WGR and Olean stories on the front page daily and guys like Brawndo and Hoss are great at posting Sabres-related stories and tweets from around the hockey world.

That's a great idea. I don't know why I wasn't doing that already. I used to read the Sabrespace front page daily years ago (that's how I found these forums) but for whatever reason I never added them to my feed.

Thanks.

Sadly it looks like Two Bills Drive doesn't have an RSS feed though, but at least Sabrespace does.

I haven't tried Google News Alerts. Maybe I'll look into that for the Bills news.

I used to use Google's RSS reader until they ditched it a few years back. I ended up switching to Feedly instead and that's worked really well since. But if websites stop supporting RSS, I'll be SOL I guess.

I don't really get why they would though. Probably must think it results in fewer page views. In my case though it leads to more.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.