Home Opener! Tickets went on sale today

bcsaberks

This says they don't go on sale until Saturday, September 19: http://sabres.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=82007

Where are you seeing these?  Stubhub?  Is there a special season-ticket holder window of opportunity to purchase additional individual game tickets?

I need four tickets for the opener :)  Thanks for the heads up by the way!

Preseason tickets are available, also opening versus Ottawa... maybe OP is confused.  Hmm.

At any rate, any advice from anyone regarding the easiest/cheapest way to get tickets for the home opener?  It is a platinum game.

Hmm.  Thanks for the feedback, y'all.  I went the route of bcSaberks, snagged four in 304 for the opener (edit: yes, the possible-glitchy mini-pack method).  We'll see what happens... Will post an update if anything goes wonky.  If I am somehow forced to buy four more games, at least I actually live back in WNY this season :)

Edited by Cereal

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.