Get to know - Luke Richardson

Hoss

I would consider Luke Richardson a strong candidate for the Amerks job. I think the Sabres need a coach with top level NHL experience. 

Theres about a zero percentage chance he takes a lateral job with a different organization. Maybe theres a scenario out there for him to come along to Buffalo as someones assistant coach, i don't know. But as an Amerks coach? No.

Theres about a zero percentage chance he takes a lateral job with a different organization. Maybe theres a scenario out there for him to come along to Buffalo as someones assistant coach, i don't know. But as an Amerks coach? No.

He doesn't have a job right now. Contract with Bing expired.

They nearly promoted him earlier in the year instead of Dave Cameron. If he coaches in the AHL, it'll be with Bingo. Can't believe some even think otherwise?

I doubt it but I'm not shocked that somebody suggested him for the Rochester job...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.