Post away guys.....

Put all your

* Darcy has to go, its his fault

* Sabres suck, leave Buffalo

* Fire Ruff

* Miller is garbage

* My penis is 2 inches long hard

* The sky is falling

* There is a big cloud of shoit heading this way!

GROW THE $&%% UP! Our Sabres are going to the playoffs this season with a great team.

This slump is the best damn thing to happen to them! Wait till the button clicks on right at playoff time.

Go change your poopy diapers and watch some Sabres!

i'll take your bait, boy. i rarely miss a game and will be driving 6 hours to see them soon with an expensive pair of tickets in my pocket...and i still think they're #%^$#!.

i never bought into the whole "we're rolling four lines" thing as an effective way to advance in the playoffs. especially with no stud defensemen on the roster, and no real difference-making forwards other than briere.

When the benches get shorter you need stars to go deep. in 99 for example, we had the ultimate difference-maker: hasek.

i hope i am dead wrong about this, of course. i though they'd be lucky to be more than a 7 seed this year, so what do i know? on the other hand, they'll be a #7 team soon if they don't get their #%^$#! together...

I'm not sure who deserves to be whined about more... Ryan Miller, the defense, Darcy Regier or Tom Donahoe, but after a long and hard decision, I'm going to go after PASabreFan.

If that jackass didn't get DirecTV the Sabres would be on a 14 game winning streak easily right now.

Way to go man. :P

I'm not sure who deserves to be whined about more... Ryan Miller, the defense, Darcy Regier or Tom Donahoe, but after a long and hard decision, I'm going to go after PASabreFan.

If that jackass didn't get DirecTV the Sabres would be on a 14 game winning streak easily right now.

I think I might be to blame here. A few years ago someone gave me a mini-stick autographed by Satan. For some reason, when I was in Buffalo for Spring Break, I decided to bring it back with me. I hung it up on the wall of my room, and the team hasn't won a game since. It fell off the wall after the Rangers game, so I decided it needs to stay down. Sorry guys ;)

Post away guys.....

Put all your

* Fire Ruff

* Miller is garbage

* The sky is falling

GROW THE $&%% UP! Our Sabres are going to the playoffs this season with a great team.

This slump is the best damn thing to happen to them! Wait till the button clicks on right at playoff time.

Hey I resent the 3rd from last comment...Mine is 4 inches buddy!!!!! (AROUND)

Re: Pt. 2

I'm glad we still have something to whine about and "shoit" over.

Re: Pt. 5

That's 5 cm! Sounds better in metric.

Re: Title

It's not the Ho's that whine the loudest...it's the...

Oh yeah? You dance worse than Taylor Hicks. How's that, punk? Don't get all up in MY grill, cuz I'll run you over.

Oh my God, we need a win. Good lord.

Post away guys.....

Put all your

* Fire Ruff

* Miller is garbage

* The sky is falling

Post of the year.

Archived