Ted Black Spewing '71 Canadiens as Sabres plan

Ghost of Dwight Drane

I had the pleasure of listening this morning and I thought it was nice that some fans came with fire, decent legit questions and Ted had no answer, he kept giving statistics and talking about accumulated picks.... It was like catching an 8 year old in a lie

The only plus was he admitted that they messed up when Pegula first took over, "we took a swing and we wildly missed" at least they can admit that much

The only plus was he admitted that they messed up when Pegula first took over, "we took a swing and we wildly missed" at least they can admit that much

I hate the "we." If Terry screwed up, say so. If it was Darcy's call say so. Of course he's not going to say so. Also, if Ted's timeline is right, as the Sabres were swinging, they were almost immediately checking that swing by starting the rebuild by trading Gaustad, before even one full season of a certain philosophy had played out. And Ted has the nerve to talk about staying the course and not panicking.

I hate the "we." If Terry screwed up, say so. If it was Darcy's call say so. Of course he's not going to say so. Also, if Ted's timeline is right, as the Sabres were swinging, they were almost immediately checking that swing by starting the rebuild by trading Gaustad, before even one full season of a certain philosophy had played out. And Ted has the nerve to talk about staying the course and not panicking.

I guess I never though of it that way, and do we expect anything more from ted, he is a classic yes man and will not throw anyone under the bus, regardless of the situation.... We messed up plain and simple.... I'm really just not so sure that the excessive draft picks we have will be enough to turn us around.... Idk if our coaching philosophy is wrong for the team.... I mean we all know darcy sucks, no point beating a dead horse, but I think we are still a bit away from really competing

I guess I never though of it that way, and do we expect anything more from ted, he is a classic yes man and will not throw anyone under the bus, regardless of the situation.... We messed up plain and simple.... I'm really just not so sure that the excessive draft picks we have will be enough to turn us around.... Idk if our coaching philosophy is wrong for the team.... I mean we all know darcy sucks, no point beating a dead horse, but I think we are still a bit away from really competing

I don't think Ted is the classic Yes-Man

I am here to guide him to spiritual freedom.

We shall baptize him in the name of Danny Gare and Jim Schoenfeld.......he shall cleanse in the waters.....and the Zamboni entrance....and then shall know the way.....

I liked Mark from Canada's call:

"If you're remodeling your house, it's going to be messy for a while, and that's how I'm looking at this season. We're not a finished product, and I'm totally understanding of that, because it doesn't mean that I live in a messy house. It means that I'm about to get something nice and I can appreciate that. The problem that I have is that I just learned from my neighbor that the contractor I hired has done terrible work in the past..."

I don't think Ted is the classic Yes-Man

I am here to guide him to spiritual freedom.

We shall baptize him in the name of Danny Gare and Jim Schoenfeld.......he shall cleanse in the waters.....and the Zamboni entrance....and then shall know the way.....

Preach!!!! Repent!!!! Repeat

Amen

Archived