Dustin Brown brings Cup to Ithaca, NY

nobody

July 28 –- Ithaca, N.Y. (Dustin Brown).

It's a Saturday; so bonus for you!

Other scheduled dates:

http://lakingsinside...e-taking-shape/

B-) F'N Fantastic!!

Like I said in the other thread...F'N Fantastic, especially since it's a Saturday.

I plan on trying to get to see it. Anyone else in the Finger Lake region gonna go? I'm in Dryden, so it makes it quite easy to get there.

• 4 weeks later...

Dustin Brown will bring the Stanley Cup to Ithaca High School (1401 North Cayuga St.) from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday the 28th.

A limited number of photo opportunities with the Stanley Cup will be available for a suggested donation of $5 per person per photo. Fans will also be able to receive an autographed championship photo signed by Brown for a suggested donation of $5.

All proceeds will benefit the Semper Fi Fund. The event will take place on the school’s football field.

Joe Nieuwendyk brought the cup to Ithaca in '99. My brother lived there at the time and through some connections he got to attend the private party with the cup. He and his friend got t-shirts made up that said "No Goal. Screwed by the NHL again. Thanks Gary!". He has a picture of himself holding the cup wearing that t-shirt. Nieuwendyk signed the picture but he wrote "it was a goal!" next to his autograph. Bastage!

I have been waiting for this...and I was so excited to finally see the cup in my town...

and now I have to be in Buffalo Friday -> Sunday for wedding planning/reception planning/suit fitting-altering stuff for my cousins wedding, which I am in :(

If the wedding wasn't in two weeks, I would totally blow it off...but it's kind of important.

Joe Nieuwendyk brought the cup to Ithaca in '99. My brother lived there at the time and through some connections he got to attend the private party with the cup. He and his friend got t-shirts made up that said "No Goal. Screwed by the NHL again. Thanks Gary!". He has a picture of himself holding the cup wearing that t-shirt. Nieuwendyk signed the picture but he wrote "it was a goal!" next to his autograph. Bastage!

OMG!!! GREAT STORY!!!!

(Would love to see the pic if you can upload it.)

Archived