Lost In Translation...

gregkash

We used to play this game I found fun whenever the Sabres played Montreal. You'd get the French Translated Versions of stories in english and post the funniest ones.

"Meanwhile, the Canadiens are looking for reasons to exist."

"While the Canadiens players prepare their cases and plan their vacations, the band's captain Jason Pominville is stoned to grab eighth place in the East."

That's why pommers is such a mellow captain guys, he's stoned.

We used to play this game I found fun whenever the Sabres played Montreal. You'd get the French Translated Versions of stories in english and post the funniest ones.

"Meanwhile, the Canadiens are looking for reasons to exist."

"While the Canadiens players prepare their cases and plan their vacations, the band's captain Jason Pominville is stoned to grab eighth place in the East."

That's why pommers is such a mellow captain guys, he's stoned.

He gets a pint of Ben and Jerry's for every goal scored.

love this - thanks, kash.

here's what i got from google-traducing (?) a few of francais write-ups.

"I'm not going to say I'm not happy, said Miller. "I try not to be too happy. There is still much to play hockey."

"The optimists will say that he got 34 shots on Ryan Miller. This is not true. But positivism must stop there. For the Sabres goalie did not have to work miracles to launder the Habs. Incidentally, it was the eighth time this season that the Canadiens suffered the indignity of a shutout. An affront he has subjected his opponents four times only."

"Hodgson has taken a liking to the largesse of opposing defenders and allowed a second goal during a power play at third."

A Montreal Journal article from when we played the Habs last week entitled "Myers in the Crosshairs."

"The Colossus of 6 feet 7 inches was suspended three games after its defeat at the site of illegal Scott Gomez in the final confrontation between the two teams March 12 at the Bell Centre."

Archived