Best Post Lockout Sabres Team

LGR4GM

Best Post Lockout Sabres Team  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Post Lockout Sabres team had the best chance to go win a cup?

• 05-06
    • 06-07
    • 07-08
    • 08-09
    • 09-10
    • 10-11

I was thinking recently that this current team just doesn't have IT and I cant define what that is so I figured we could name our favorite post lockout team and explain why they had what it took.

I am going with the 05-06 Sabres. They found ways to win games they should lose. Went into the playoffs as underdogs really and were a few dumb injuries away from making the finals and winning a cup. They were superior to the 06-07 team which truly seemed to rely more on talent than team effort IMHO.

So pick your team....?

I was thinking recently that this current team just doesn't have IT and I cant define what that is so I figured we could name our favorite post lockout team and explain why they had what it took.

I am going with the 05-06 Sabres. They found ways to win games they should lose. Went into the playoffs as underdogs really and were a few dumb injuries away from making the finals and winning a cup. They were superior to the 06-07 team which truly seemed to rely more on talent than team effort IMHO.

So pick your team....?

I can't fathom anyone picking anything other than that team, other than the team that was around at the end of last year. we were a boarding call and ejection away from the next round IMO. but in all honesty, '05-'06 really got me back to my die hard fan level that had disappeared for a few years.

Archived