Sabres instant reaction to Facebook post helps Tailgate Tent Party

TM8-PL16

I couldn't find a thread about something like this but if it needs to be moved, feel free to move it...

I was at the Tailgate Tent last night (11/11/11) and when I got there, nothing was going on except a DJ but I noticed that they had 4 or 5 flatscreen TVs hanging on the walls with nothing on them but the logo. After a half hour of standing around, having a Blue, waiting for Perreault to arrive, I said to my dad "They should put old highlights on these TVs... or the last game, or something", so I figured why not post that on the official Buffalo Sabres Facebook page. So I did, they responded almost immediately with "Good suggestion! We will look into it now". And about 15-20 minutes later a game from April 10, 1996 vs Ottawa started showing on all the TVs. Although I do think the Tailgate Tent is kind of expensive, at least they are still listening to feedback. Once again Pegula and Black have everyone in the organization thinking about and listening to the fans!

post-206-046199600 1321104066_thumb.gif

Sidenote, then when they were giving out the Perreault signed pucks (had to have a voucher, came with package)... who was one of the people handing them out? Kim Pegula!! so I got my picture taken with her too!

post-206-069460500 1321104262_thumb.jpg

I couldn't find a thread about something like this but if it needs to be moved, feel free to move it...

I was at the Tailgate Tent last night (11/11/11) and when I got there, nothing was going on except a DJ but I noticed that they had 4 or 5 flatscreen TVs hanging on the walls with nothing on them but the logo. After a half hour of standing around, having a Blue, waiting for Perreault to arrive, I said to my dad "They should put old highlights on these TVs... or the last game, or something", so I figured why not post that on the official Buffalo Sabres Facebook page. So I did, they responded almost immediately with "Good suggestion! We will look into it now". And about 15-20 minutes later a game from April 10, 1996 vs Ottawa started showing on all the TVs. Although I do think the Tailgate Tent is kind of expensive, at least they are still listening to feedback. Once again Pegula and Black have everyone in the organization thinking about and listening to the fans!

post-206-046199600 1321104066_thumb.gif

Sidenote, then when they were giving out the Perreault signed pucks (had to have a voucher, came with package)... who was one of the people handing them out? Kim Pegula!! so I got my picture taken with her too!

post-206-069460500 1321104262_thumb.jpg

That's awesome.

She looks kinda uncomfortable.

Archived