Most hated line in nhl

BetterDays06

I hate the line of Trevor Gillies and Michael Haley on the New York Islanders. Everyone says well if you had them on your team you would love them, No I would not. I don't know why I dislike them so much, just watching them irritates me. Especially after last years game vs the Penguins.

I hate the line of Trevor Gillies and Michael Haley on the New York Islanders. Everyone says well if you had them on your team you would love them, No I would not. I don't know why I dislike them so much, just watching them irritates me. Especially after last years game vs the Penguins.

Sorry I have a hard time disliking anyone beating up on the NHL darlings.

Sorry I have a hard time disliking anyone beating up on the NHL darlings.

There is a difference in beating up the NHL darlings and being cheap. I loved it when Weber face washed Crosby, but I don't like when you cheap hit someone like Gillies did and then stand over the person like an A-hole. And Haley, he was just trying to pull an Andy Peters.

There is a difference in beating up the NHL darlings and being cheap. I loved it when Weber face washed Crosby, but I don't like when you cheap hit someone like Gillies did and then stand over the person like an A-hole. And Haley, he was just trying to pull an Andy Peters.

I see your point. I live in Pittsburgh. Now you may or may not see mine.

Archived