Sabres presale tickets

Two or less

http://protected.tickets.com/buy/TicketOnsale?organ_val=1585&agency=SABRES_HOCKEY1&poid=28741

password: insider

A friend forwarded this to me. Just bought some tickets to the home opener! Can't wait. Figured i'd post this so some big fans can get their hands on tickets before some of the bandwagon jumpers get on them first on Saturday morning.

:thumbsup:

While we're on the topic of tix: There are occasionally times where I have to sell my tix on short notice (as in day of game) because something happens at work. If I sell them at cost--and I mean cost and not face value--to SS members, is there any objection to me starting a thread on the main page rather than in the trading post thread where the post will not be noticed in time?

While we're on the topic of tix: There are occasionally times where I have to sell my tix on short notice (as in day of game) because something happens at work. If I sell them at cost--and I mean cost and not face value--to SS members, is there any objection to me starting a thread on the main page rather than in the trading post thread where the post will not be noticed in time?

Not from me.... actually i'd prefer people would and a mod can delete it at the start of the game. There was times people posted it in the trading zone and i had missed out on it.

Not from me.... actually i'd prefer people would and a mod can delete it at the start of the game. There was times people posted it in the trading zone and i had missed out on it.

I'll echo that sentiment. Unfortunately I don't live close enough to take advantage of something that's really short notice, but I honestly never even looked at the Trading Post section until recently and realized I could have been checking there for tix. I'd much rather buy from a fellow Spacer than go through Ticketmaster, StubHub, etc.

Archived