Gamecenter on PS3

MattPie

What is the best way to contact MSG? At first I thought the horrible picture quality may have been due to the fact that they were in Europe, but the other games played there looked much better. I also checked out the replays of the Rangers, Devils, and Islanders, and all those game were broadcasted in HD.

I too ditched cable this year and purchased Game Center so I could watch the games in HD on my plasma. If this problem isn't fixed I may try and get a refund and go back to illegally streaming games online. Does anyone have the NFL Direct Ticket App for PS3? I guarantee that league would never allow any of their games to be broadcasted in SD. NHL really needs to get with the times if they want the sport to grow.

Sorry, I completely missed this. All I was doing last year was sending them Emails. I never got any responses. I suppose I could have dug a little deeper and gotten some phone numbers, but considering the Sabres are a second class team to all the rest of MSG's teams I really didn't waste my time because I knew it would fall on deaf ears. I assume you've gotten the last 2 games in HD......... I did. They deserve some credit for that. When I contacted the people at NHLGC last year they told me there was nothing they could do about it because that was the feed they got. I was kind of concerned because the game against Carolina there was no intermission, it was just 15 minutes of NHL advertisement. But today's game had it. Hopefully it will stay that way for home games too. All is good now. I feel bad for the people who are having issues with their cable companies and Center Ice.

I had a lots of freezes ( every 10seconds) as i tried to watch the game this morning (~4am et, 11am in Germany)

It was unwatchable, even the condensed game freezed every 10s.

What was wrong. Two hours beforei was able to watch some condensed games without problem, but i wanted to wait for the whole game.

It can not be my internet connection, it is a 50000VDSL connection.

What is wrong there? Do you have an idea?

Comcast is beginning to make me want to switch to direct tv. All of my friends/family members who have direct tv are able to get the msg feed and have it in high defintion. I have yet to receive a game from msg and I have also not had a single game in hd. I do not like listening to the opposing team's feed and I also do not like watching all games in standard definition. To my understaning, many Comcast subscribers across the country are getting hd feeds and multiple feeds for each game. Why should I be paying the same amount of money as they are when I am receiving less? I'll finish the season w/ Comcast, but I'll probably switch to direct tv next year. Comcast is beginning to blow.

Archived