IceJerseys coupon codes (20-40% off)

carpandean

I'm not one to post ads, etc., but as a past customer, I got an email from IceJerseys that included coupon codes for big savings. Big enough that I had to post them. They are as follows:

CAP20 = 20% off $50 or more

CAP30 = 30% off $150 or more

CAP40 = 40% off $250 or more

So, I believe that customized replicas will be 30% off, while customized authentics will be 40% off!! Plus, you can save on any other gear that you want. Just enter the coupon code in the appropriate spot during checkout.

IceJerseys does really good work. Here's a description of their customization process.

Many thanks CD. I think it's time to update the jersey.

EDIT:

On that note......I am not a 'current' play kind of guy. Been burned too many times before with baseball and football jerseys. Now I only get former players. What's the consensus about getting former players on NEW jersey designs (Reebok, 3rd jersey, etc)? Is this faux pas or commonplace?

EDIT:

On that note......I am not a 'current' play kind of guy. Been burned too many times before with baseball and football jerseys. Now I only get former players. What's the consensus about getting former players on NEW jersey designs (Reebok, 3rd jersey, etc)? Is this faux pas or commonplace?

I wanted to get my mom a perreault jersey for her birthday this past april, so i went to the store at the arena before one of the games i was going to. They were out of the oldschool jerseys so i custom ordered her one on the new standard home jersey. It looks sharp, and i think it's a very neat tribute to the old while supporting the new. If it were a slug jersey I'd be opposed, but as the jerseys stand now i see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

It's your money. I'd make fun of you ... but you'll never meet me, and again it's your money.

On the other hand, you MIGHT be able to wiggle through a loophole if you get a white one of one of the alumni who were there for the last game.

EDIT:

Personally I see nothing wrong with it...

It's your money. I'd make fun of you ... but you'll never meet me, and again it's your money.

On the other hand, you MIGHT be able to wiggle through a loophole if you get a white one of one of the alumni who were there for the last game.

See the bold.

Retired players' names do not belong on modern jerseys. Just say no.

Archived