(OT) Screen name change...

Sabre Dance

Since the Sabres certainly seem to be headed in a new direction, I decided to do a "makeover" on my profile. So, Moongate is gone - my screen name is now Sabre Dance, as I hope that the Sabres (and me, too) will be dancing on Arena ice next June with the Stanley Cup. Oh, plus the song is pretty good, too. :thumbsup:

Since the Sabres certainly seem to be headed in a new direction, I decided to do a "makeover" on my profile. So, Moongate is gone - my screen name is now Sabre Dance, as I hope that the Sabres (and me, too) will be dancing on Arena ice next June with the Stanley Cup. Oh, plus the song is pretty good, too. :thumbsup:

For us true Sabres fans (Khatchaturian's Sabre Dance in the background)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj1SUF4wzu0

:thumbsup:

Ah! You have my favorite photo of Eddie Shack! I believe the defenseman's name for the Seals was Ehrman, but I'm not sure. Wipple took the photo I think.

Archived