Those against Sabres Euro trip

Two or less

I remember lots of people on here were against the Sabres Euro trip because of the travel.... i just heard on radio that Boston makes it the 3rd consecutive season that a team that started in Europe has won the Cup... thought i'd share that because i do remember a bunch of people on here were crying about how Sabres will be tired from jetleg...

I remember lots of people on here were against the Sabres Euro trip because of the travel.... i just heard on radio that Boston makes it the 3rd consecutive season that a team that started in Europe has won the Cup... thought i'd share that because i do remember a bunch of people on here were crying about how Sabres will be tired from jetleg...

Actually I'd prefer they didn't leave their own timezone. My concern is this becomes a little sightseeing trip instead of getting down to business and with young guys this can be the case. Everyone knows how important winning that first 10 game block of the season is and as exciting as playing catch-up was this past season it really sucks to be in that position. But who knows maybe they win their games there and come home on a streak without missing a beat. Being away can be good for bonding or team building when there are new guys thrown in the mix.

Archived