My "NHL Central" Project

GGM

...For all teams in the league. I've done the same thing for about 80% of the NFL, and it tends to be quite a useful tool for reading the pulse of other teams at the drop of a hat.

I'm looking for links to the top two-to-four forums and/or top one-to-three newspapers that cover each team. I have very little so far for the NHL.

Any links for any team are appreciated, and I can send a list of bookmarks to anyone interested once it's completed (football or hockey). Thanks, guys!

...For all teams in the league. I've done the same thing for about 80% of the NFL, and it tends to be quite a useful tool for reading the pulse of other teams at the drop of a hat.

I'm looking for links to the top two-to-four forums and/or top one-to-three newspapers that cover each team. I have very little so far for the NHL.

Any links for any team are appreciated, and I can send a list of bookmarks to anyone interested once it's completed (football or hockey). Thanks, guys!

Theres already site like this, without the forums, www.sportspages.com. It's a major tool for journalists.

http://www.sportspages.com/content/nhl/nhl.shtml - here is all the hockey links, and click on divison to get newspapers and stuff for each team.

SDS was compiling that list of message boards a month or two ago. I'm not sure how far he got, but that would be a nice list to have going into the playoffs... :)

All good stuff, boys...The centralized one will help a lot I'm sure.

EDIT: While I'm most interested in the forums, that jouranlism site, despite a (very) few broken links, is a GREAT resource. Many thanks for that link.

Archived