Help - Where to watch!

phSabres84

Hey Sabres fans - I am in town for the week for work and I need info on a great place to watch the game Thursday night. Where's the best bar/restaurant to grab some good food and drinks and enjoy the game. Thanks for the help!!!

What part of town? Downtown, I'd recommend Pearl Street Grill, which has decent food, good beverages, good atmosphere, plenty of TVs, and seems to be a classic Sabres-watching spot. If you're further uptown, I'll have other suggestions; if you're in the suburbs, I'll defer to others.

What part of town? Downtown, I'd recommend Pearl Street Grill, which has decent food, good beverages, good atmosphere, plenty of TVs, and seems to be a classic Sabres-watching spot. If you're further uptown, I'll have other suggestions; if you're in the suburbs, I'll defer to others.

Thanks for the reply...I am not too restricted, as I have a car. I am staying out by the airport, but, I don"t have a issue with driving in to downtown.

Thanks for the reply...I am not too restricted, as I have a car. I am staying out by the airport, but, I don"t have a issue with driving in to downtown.

If you're willing to drive, I'd stick with Pearl Street; if you want to stay close to the airport, I have to refer you to other posters. I have no idea what happens outside of the city limits.

If you're willing to drive, I'd stick with Pearl Street; if you want to stay close to the airport, I have to refer you to other posters. I have no idea what happens outside of the city limits.

Brick House on Maple is a good option. Buffalo Brew Pub at Main and Transit or Quaker Steak and Lube right on Transit are also good.

Archived