Sabres Hall of Fame

LabattBlue

I had the opportunity to visit the KC Royals HoF recently. Tell me something like this wouldn't be AWESOME at the Arena in the space occupied by the Aerospace Museum or somewhere else in the Arena.

This HoF is included with your game day ticket...

http://www.baseballparks.com/KansasCity09HOF.asp

PS This is the best I could find, but the pictures don't do it justice. It is a great exhibit!

PS2 Even more embarrassing is with all the space they have, why do the Bills not have a HoF? Answer...Unless the county is paying for it, forget about it. Uncle Ralphie is pocketing every last penny he makes.

I had the opportunity to visit the KC Royals HoF recently. Tell me something like this wouldn't be AWESOME at the Arena in the space occupied by the Aerospace Museum or somewhere else in the Arena.

This HoF is included with your game day ticket...

http://www.baseballparks.com/KansasCity09HOF.asp

PS This is the best I could find, but the pictures don't do it justice. It is a great exhibit!

PS2 Even more embarrassing is with all the space they have, why do the Bills not have a HoF? Answer...Unless the county is paying for it, forget about it. Uncle Ralphie is pocketing every last penny he makes.

There is an aerospace museum at HSBC Arena? Why?

It is on the Main St. side of the Arena. Don't know what is in there or when it is open. If you are walking between the Arena and the subway tracks, you go right by it.

Never heard of it.

Add it to the suggestion box. But it should be available from inside the arena. The location of the current display is perfect, just woefully insufficient. Maybe Mrs. Pegs and her architect can carve out some square footage.

Never heard of it.

Add it to the suggestion box. But it should be available from inside the arena. The location of the current display is perfect, just woefully insufficient. Maybe Mrs. Pegs and her architect can carve out some square footage.

It's on my list(I posted in another thread), yes it should be accessible from inside the arena, and be included with your admission to the game.

Archived