New Goal Song?

sabresmvf

what's the new song they play at the Sabres game when the Sabres score? It's a rock/punk song, but it's not "Song 2" by Blur (the woo-hoo song), it's something, but I don't know what it is....

As I posted yesterday, I THINK it is "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. (No functional soundcard on my computer, so I can't verify that I have the right song.)

As I posted yesterday, I THINK it is "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. (No functional soundcard on my computer, so I can't verify that I have the right song.)

If the Sabres are playing 'You're Beautiful' after goals then our music person needs to be fired immediately.

The song being played after goals is called "Beautiful" by the band Flickerstick. And yes, our music guy or girl needs to be fired immediately. But at least they seem to have thrown out that god-awful remake of ACDC's classic Back in Black they used to play a few years back...seriously how can that song ever be made better than the orginal??

It seems that no one knows what that song is that they play in the beginning of the MSG coverage but I really would love to know, it sounds like one of those NFL films songs

It's Hurricane 2000 by the Scorpions. If you look on the official Sabres message board someone posted a link to an mp3 he made of that and the rolling stones song that they use for the intro....

http://www.sabres.com/forums/messageview.c...&keyword1=music

Hey thanks a bunch man. That is probably the last band I would have guessed for that song. I have their greatest hits collection and it's not on there either. Downloading it now tho

EDIT: Oh I get it, it's a remake of the classic Rock you Like a Hurricane..sweet!

• 1 month later...

Archived