My observations from the rink

beerme1

The rink was full of tentative fans as usual. Nobody wanted to be first to chant lets go Buffalo in case the team just fell asllep. The first chant of the game was go habs go and was quickly booed down.

The Montreal fans which seemed to outnumber us were respectful for a change and unlike Leaf fans that invade the rink.

It was sad at one point hearing the organ player try to get a chnat going but as soon as he stopped it was go habs go. Thank god I didn't hear Olay Olay until about a minute left in the game. I was surprised at that. Also sad was that on a Friday night against Montreal there empty seats. I think they announced 18,060 or something like that and if that was the case there were quite a few no shows.

The team, well they played a solid 29 minutes of entertaining hockey. the best hockey since opening night in Ottawa which was a huge relief. But then the same old set in as I watched Sekera getting huge ice time and as usual unjustified after watching him cough it up and Montreal score their third goal he should not have seen the ice again. But he did and tehn took a penalty. Him and Rivet sucked. I'm curious cause I know some geek has the stats handy, what is Sekera's plus minus rating on the season and just how many minutes of ice time did he get last night? I swear Lindy was double shifting him, then bringing him on the bench for twenty seconds and then double shifting him again! Oh the man crush Lindy has on this guy!

I was surprised that no one said it takes 60 minutes of play to win a game and we quit playing after the 29 minute mark. Instead what I'm reading today is that they are all blaming Lalime and patting themselves on the back for a good loss.

Oh and ya Darcy, you suck man. Please leave. You could have had Biron, you could have had Turco but you are what you are and we get what we get. Another loss. Thanks Darcy. Thank you Larry.

I was surprised that no one said it takes 60 minutes of play to win a game and we quit playing after the 29 minute mark. Instead what I'm reading today is that they are all blaming Lalime and patting themselves on the back for a good loss.

Oh and ya Darcy, you suck man. Please leave. You could have had Biron, you could have had Turco but you are what you are and we get what we get. Another loss. Thanks Darcy. Thank you Larry.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

+1

So what am I supposed to read out of this? You guys dont hold Darcy accountable? You guys dont mind losing?

Wow. Enjoy mediocrity then.

Try having an original thought.

Note to self dont post mindless drivel on message board unless mindless drivel is worthy of overlords approval.

Thanks dork and ###### off.

Archived