Welcome Back Roby!

cpabob

When Roby first appeared it was just great to see him. Oddly, "Eddie Munster" Sylvester didn't offer a feel good "welcome back" or any other kind of well wishes after the long absence. Probably at the request of Roby? I thought that was kind of strange and impersonal and disconnected, after all that he went through and all the worry we went through as fans. It was also odd when they announced his car accident and the mysterious way they handled it.

For such a serious injury, I think the broadcast team really bungled it. Of course I don't run things, but I would have made a big deal out of it and show him that people care.

When Roby first appeared it was just great to see him. Oddly, "Eddie Munster" Sylvester didn't offer a feel good "welcome back" or any other kind of well wishes after the long absence. Probably at the request of Roby? I thought that was kind of strange and impersonal and disconnected, after all that he went through and all the worry we went through as fans. It was also odd when they announced his car accident and the mysterious way they handled it.

For such a serious injury, I think the broadcast team really bungled it. Of course I don't run things, but I would have made a big deal out of it and show him that people care.

Maybe he asked them to keep it low key.........Just glad he is back

They did talk about it. He was welcomed back and then said a few words of thanks. Whatta ya want, a parade for him?

They did talk about it. He was welcomed back and then said a few words of thanks. Whatta ya want, a parade for him?

If he was on before the first intermission, I didn't see it. If he was welcomed back by Eddie Munster and Co. and said a few thanks, then I stand corrected.

Archived