Stat Question for those with almanac's etc.

GrimFandango

I am just wondering how many teams in recent years have gone the entire season without one of their goaltenders recording a shutout, yet that team making the playoffs, winning the division, presidents trophy, etc.

As great as the goaltending has been on this team between Miller and Biron, still no shutouts which is sort of baffling at this point. Considering where Miller ranks amongst the NHL elite in most stat categories, those not paying attention would have to think he posted at least one or two this season to match his other impressive numbers.

Anyone know where to find this info, or if the stat is even that interesting?

Different game or not... We are one the few teams without a shutout this season. And the others aren't in the playoff hunt. Even the Blues were able to rack up a few.

On a lighter side, Belfour hasn't gotten one either......

I am just wondering how many teams in recent years have gone the entire season without one of their goaltenders recording a shutout, yet that team making the playoffs, winning the division, presidents trophy, etc.

As great as the goaltending has been on this team between Miller and Biron, still no shutouts which is sort of baffling at this point. Considering where Miller ranks amongst the NHL elite in most stat categories, those not paying attention would have to think he posted at least one or two this season to match his other impressive numbers.

Anyone know where to find this info, or if the stat is even that interesting?

I'm way too lazy to track down the stat you asked about, but the Rangers in '00-'01 were the last team to not record a shutout during an entire season.

This year, Buffalo is one of 5 that has not recorded a shutout to date. The other 4 are NYI, Pittsburgh, Vancouver, and Washington.

Did you take the photo?

There's too much definition, not enough fat, no curves whatsoever. Either that's a guy with a thong fetish or a former East German or Soviet female gymnast.

Perhaps we should continue this debate on the American Idol thread. :)

I take all the photos... it's my job. :-)))

She has the preverbial bubble butt, just a small one. But she's actually very well defined and in great shape... no fat on her anywhere, but not one of those "muscle bound" either. just a good balanced tone.

Archived