A Player Per Day: No. 12: Mark Mancari

Eleven

37 members have voted

1. 1. How I feel about this player:

• 5: Must keep under any circumstances.
    • 4: Would like to keep; would trade only for a great return (if under contract) or would pay a premium to re-sign (if FA).
    • 3: Don't care if he stays or goes; would make a fair trade (if under contract) or pay somewhat above current salary to re-sign (if FA).
    • 2: Don't want him on the team, really; would trade for a somewhat lesser return (if under contract) or sign at current or lower salary (if FA).
    • 1: Get this guy off of the team, no matter what it takes.

Partly out of a sense of inclusion, partly because I know the shitstorm will begin tomorrow and continue through the week, here's a guy who did not wear no. 25 this year. He wore no. 12 instead. I heard that 25 was taken by someone else this time around.

Yeah, I know the choices probably should be different for a guy who was not on the end-of-year roster; just pretend that he was. Trying to remain consistent.

Mark Mancari?

I like the kid, i think he has potential.

He has no chance on this roster however.

Not until the organization decides that size is a problem needed to be addressed. I feel Mark can perform well on a 3rd line with Goose and Ennis. Am i wrong? Perhaps, but we'll never see it happpen for more than a game or 2. And he did step it up when all those injuries hit us late in the year. I think he deserves at least 10 games next season. You wont know what he can truly bring until that happens.

Sekera has an inifinte amount of chances though. (Cant wait for his thread! He is going to get scorched)

Partly out of a sense of inclusion, partly because I know the shitstorm will begin tomorrow and continue through the week, here's a guy who did not wear no. 25 this year. He wore no. 12 instead. I heard that 25 was taken by someone else this time around.

Yeah, I know the choices probably should be different for a guy who was not on the end-of-year roster; just pretend that he was. Trying to remain consistent.

A career minor leaguer. If he keeps himself in shape he will be able to find a job here and there in hockey.

Mark Mancari?

I like the kid, i think he has potential.

Just didn't see enough of him to say either way.

You guys do realize this "kid" is 25. While I've never hated him, he doesn't play physical enough for his size and his skating has always been a question.

You guys do realize this "kid" is 25. While I've never hated him, he doesn't play physical enough for his size and his skating has always been a question.

Gee, that sounds <cough>Ales<cough> familiar...

Archived