Search for a Center

spndnchz

Spndnchz, if Darcy Regier brings in both defensemen, I will - after picking myself up from the floor - move back to the Niagara Peninsula and become a season ticket holder of the Sabres. In fact, if Regier brings in any two of these four - Tomas Kaberle, Andy Sutton, Nathan Horton and Nik Antropov - I will do so.

Mods, can we flag this post? If by some chance they do bring in some of these guys, I want to hold him/her to this one. :D

I'm thinking west side, close to the arena :thumbsup:

NOTL is as close as I'll get to the arena. As a good Canadian I refuse to give up the opportunity to be taxed to the eyeballs.

If I thought the promise to buy season tickets would spark significant player movement on Darcy Regier's part, I would have made the promise long ago.

NOTL is as close as I'll get to the arena. As a good Canadian I refuse to give up the opportunity to be taxed to the eyeballs.

If I thought the promise to buy season tickets would spark significant player movement on Darcy Regier's part, I would have made the promise long ago.

The season ticket thing is the easy part (ok, not with the waiting list). I just want to see the move happen. That's the interesting part.

Archived