Mark Recchi

FearTheReaper

I don't know how those 70 years old bones of mark recchi didn't break when he gave those checks but the sabres are getting punish vs the bruins they have nothing to compete with the bruins. It's going to be a sad and pathetic 1st round elimination for them

I don't know how those 70 years old bones of mark recchi didn't break when he gave those checks but the sabres are getting punish vs the bruins they have nothing to compete with the bruins. It's going to be a sad and pathetic 1st round elimination for them

A possible elimination that will lead to Darcy doing nothing to the roster.

Recchi's a Sabre killer ever since breaking Tallinder's arm in the Carolina series. He's a 42 year old piece of granite.

(I was about to say something other than granite, then I stopped myself)

Lmao, well played.

Very good point on Hank.

I dont want him because hes a sabre killer. I want him because hes a gritty vet who provides some offense. Get Recchi out there with Goose and Ennis! That would be nice to see.

But the young guys like Roy and Pomminstein, and Stafford will only continue to get better as they get older

"Also when you look at the loss of Vanek during the series, it really hurt the entire team, had Vanek stayed healthy we could of made it to the second round or further"

"We fully expect more from within, guys like Tyler Ennis will provide offensive support, and Andreji(whatever) Sekera to mature and QB the PP"

Really? More "from within" for the 3rd offseason here we come.

Lmao, until july 1st.

I don't expect anything from the sabres maybe re-signing matt ellis on a 3 years contract and another 3rd liner that no other team want and they would probably offer him a contract like a month later july first. Why is the organization so greedy with the money instead of trying to get a guy like camallery they waited like 3 weeks to sign grier so they can have him for less money and it's not like if they would have sign grier the 1st july he would have ask for 4 millions. Come on... get reiger the f out this team. I was hoping the sabres to kick reiger out and go after burke when he was available than we would have bigger guys on this team that would be able to play vs bruins but NOOOOOOO instead we sent little kennedy to check recchi kennedy fall on the ice like he just hit a wall of brick and recchi make the game winning pass to bergeron. :lol: lol good job sabres administration :thumbsup:

Archived