Darcy did you see the play Recchi made?

Grinder42

Well, a rookie got schooled by a vet and it has given the opponent a decided advantage! Ha s anyone else noticed that the Sabres lack any real urgency until they stat to lose. I say Bench Connolly he has been horrid! Is it not interesting how the guys who play physical are being productive.....Grier, Torres,Kaletta,Ellis,Mair......Roy is the only finesse player that is really doing anything... I hope th eSabres find a way to stop the high slot shot in Game 4 or we'll be down 3-1 headed home.

Food for thought, Tallinder or Lydman? I say Toni is the better Defensemen. Both ended th eyear with similar numbers and poor Toni had to play with that bone head Mantador.This team is just not ready to take on the physical play of the playoffs. Maybe next a year away. I know Goose is a solid faceoff guy ...but what the ###### was that icing play with 14 seconds left! The guy has no offensive talent. Our conditioning could be better....multiple players sucking wind many times.....Someone send a memo to Tyler Myers....better bone up big boy and start playing a little more aggressive and keep your eye out for punches to the face.

Right now Boston seems to want it a littl emore. I hope Buffalo finds a way to get a win Wednesday and get back the home ice advantage. The D- needs to start giving the outside and taking away the middle though....

Well, a rookie got schooled by a vet and it has given the opponent a decided advantage! Ha s anyone else noticed that the Sabres lack any real urgency until they stat to lose. I say Bench Connolly he has been horrid! Is it not interesting how the guys who play physical are being productive.....Grier, Torres,Kaletta,Ellis,Mair......Roy is the only finesse player that is really doing anything... I hope th eSabres find a way to stop the high slot shot in Game 4 or we'll be down 3-1 headed home.

Food for thought, Tallinder or Lydman? I say Toni is the better Defensemen. Both ended th eyear with similar numbers and poor Toni had to play with that bone head Mantador.This team is just not ready to take on the physical play of the playoffs. Maybe next a year away. I know Goose is a solid faceoff guy ...but what the ###### was that icing play with 14 seconds left! The guy has no offensive talent. Our conditioning could be better....multiple players sucking wind many times.....Someone send a memo to Tyler Myers....better bone up big boy and start playing a little more aggressive and keep your eye out for punches to the face.

Right now Boston seems to want it a littl emore. I hope Buffalo finds a way to get a win Wednesday and get back the home ice advantage. The D- needs to start giving the outside and taking away the middle though....

At least Buffalo doesn't have to worry about being tired after this game. Unless the Kaleta line was on the ice, I never saw buffalo skate. Boston looked like speed demons by actually skating while Buffalo just coasted around waiting for the action to come to them. They got the result that their effort deserved.

At least Buffalo doesn't have to worry about being tired after this game. Unless the Kaleta line was on the ice, I never saw buffalo skate. Boston looked like speed demons by actually skating while Buffalo just coasted around waiting for the action to come to them. They got the result that their effort deserved.

Very solid point...Maybe that is why Miller is soo friggin Aggressive...He knows the team is sub par!

Torres should not even be in the NHL...............

Archived