Message Board name - revisited...

SDS

We are looking to name the forums here beyond "SabresReport.com Forums"... while the former is extremely catchy and rolls right off the tongue - I think it is time for a better identity.

My 1st reaction is to rename the entire board "The Aud Club" and then just rename the OT board. What do you think about that? Any other suggestions?

We are looking to name the forums here beyond "SabresReport.com Forums"... while the former is extremely catchy and rolls right off the tongue - I think it is time for a better identity.

My 1st reaction is to rename the entire board "The Aud Club" and then just rename the OT board. What do you think about that? Any other suggestions?

That makes sense. The Aud Club doesn't really fit for off topic topics IMHO, but works great for Sabres related topics. How about "Over the Glass" for the off topics forum?

Well, I'd vote for the Harbor Club for the main forum and "over the glass" for the OT forum. I like the aud club for an ot forum name, however it doesn't fit for a main name since the aud club ceased to exist 10 years ago. Fans talk about the current sabres in the harbor club in real life, so they can talk about the sabres in the harbor club here.

Just my opinion, but opinions are like as...

I think I can't focus with your new avatar. I gotta get me a pic of hots chicks like that.

Archived