Sabres at Tampa Bay 3/18/10

gregkash

Anyone have the hookup for tickets at Tampa Bay, I can't afford much and I'll be driving down from Tallahassee. But I'm performing in a comedy show on the 20th in tampa anyway so I figure that'd be a good trip to make. Just thought I'd try and see if maybe one of you guys knows something I don't before I shell out 129.00 per ticket to the lightning's website.

Anyone have the hookup for tickets at Tampa Bay, I can't afford much and I'll be driving down from Tallahassee. But I'm performing in a comedy show on the 20th in tampa anyway so I figure that'd be a good trip to make. Just thought I'd try and see if maybe one of you guys knows something I don't before I shell out 129.00 per ticket to the lightning's website.

There are lots of tickets on stub hub for that game, some as little as $15, and many below face value...you might want to try that.

stubhub appears to have some pretty good deals.

I've used them repeatedly over the last few years. Each arena is different, so if you want to do it, decide soon. Some give you electronic printing (nice), some require actual tickets be exchanged (okay, but adds days for fedex-ing). Hockey tickets in Florida can be had for a song. I have two tickets to the Panthers vs Capitals game in the lower bowl for $25 total, delivered electronically. I haven't looked in TB, but I'm betting you can go there for a very reasonable price.

Where's the comedy show?

Sidesplitters on N. Dale Mabry. It's a showcase for the rising stars of 2010 or something. Me and 3 other comics will be entertaining the crowd, should be a pretty good night.

Cool!

My cousin graduated from USF. He knows the Tampa area a lot better than I do. I've only been to the Hard Rock and the Arena, but I'm sure he's heard of the place.

Good luck, sounds like fun! Maybe I can convince the wife to check it out.

i used to live in tampa for a few years and never paid more than $25 for tickets. get them from scalpers across the street from the arena. if you wait til about 5 minutes before the game starts you can usually get good deals. a couple of times i got 200 club level seats (with buffet) for $25 a pop (face value at the time was over $200). two things i never did in tampa - paid full price for tix and paid for parking.

Archived