Axe Sabretooth!

bottlecap

I think most will agree with you..skating babes would be a huge improvement. Anything except for that failed moth-eaten joke of a cartoon figure!

I doubt it will ever happen. It's not the image this team is trying to sell. If it was they wouldn't create a playoff intro video, from 2006-2007, showing images of the community being played over a Goo Goo Dolls song. Even though that is just one example, I would say the overall sales pitch for the Sabres has been "entertainment the whole family can enjoy" and "caring for the community." I don't think resorting to ice girls fits with that mold.

I doubt it will ever happen. It's not the image this team is trying to sell. If it was they wouldn't create a playoff intro video, from 2006-2007, showing images of the community being played over a Goo Goo Dolls song. Even though that is just one example, I would say the overall sales pitch for the Sabres has been "entertainment the whole family can enjoy" and "caring for the community." I don't think resorting to ice girls fits with that mold.

How can girls skating around in skimpy outfits with shovels during commercial breaks, be any worse than guys who are practically mounting their girlfriends during "kiss cam"? :D

Archived