Encouraging Larry Quinn Interview

tom webster

The new white one wouldn't be a throwback though. That silver would ruin that possibility. The rest makes sense though. There's no way they would have 3 jerseys next year though. You hold off on one for a year or two so that you suddenly have something new to sell at that point.

Technically our current thirds aren't throwbacks either, it's an update on the throwbacks.

Anyways, all I'm telling you is what LQ himself said.

Current thirds and a white version for the main jerseys, and a new 3rd. Now, for all I know that could mean a slightly changed version of the blue slug jersey for a "new 3rd". Maybe they go to something like the winter classic uniform for a 3rd. I know LQ likes white sweaters at home, so that wouldn't surprise me at all.

Look it up on WGR if you want, it was sometime during the last half of 09.

*rummages through bag of designs*

What would you think of the uniforms if they just put the rest of the body on the slug and made it look like a buffalo?

post-1053-12636116782614_thumb.jpg

And for fun, my improved slug:

post-1053-12636117286632_thumb.jpg

I'd go more old school, like the Pepsi cap. But like Shrader said, I'd too wait a year or two.

Why don't they do a "Pepsi cap" night? This is the 40th anniversary of the Bisons last year in the "A". They went out Calder Cup champs. That's worth remembering. Bring back all the old Bisons and let's make a night of it.

post-1053-12636119256165_thumb.jpg

What would you think of the uniforms if they just put the rest of the body on the slug and made it look like a buffalo?

Your "hybrid" is far superior, but I think all that trim under the arms of the current jersey looks absolutely ridiculous... like some teams PeeWee uniform. That's just me. I also feel the Blue is far too dark. Again, just me.

Archived